Due to the postponement of relics, this Take News is obsolete.
All new information will arrive by early February.
Relics / Rework of Ladder / Mantris Crafting
We are delighted to welcome you back to the third edition of TAKE NEWS!
After launching the Mantris season, opening your packs, and discovering your precious cards, it has now been a month since you've been playing under the conditions of the first phase of evolution in our economy. It is now time to move on to the second stage with the implementation of new relics, unlocking the crafting of Mantris cards to enhance your decks, and preparing yourselves to enter the arena with the eagerly awaited reopening of the Ranked mode! Please note that we have also made several modifications to existing reward systems. We invite you to read the patch notes to get all the details about these changes.
Continuing the overhaul of the TCG economy, we are pleased to present the revamp of the relics. Still available in three versions: Topaz, Amethyst, and Sapphire, each offers varying levels of bonuses.
Relics are available in the shop, can be purchase in Pranah. Their validity lasts for 15 days from the date of purchase.
- Topaz Relic: 699 Pranah
- Amethyst Relic: 1,999
- Pranah Sapphire Relic: 6,999 Pranah
Renewing the current relic does not occur automatically. It is possible to purchase a new relic before the current one expires to avoid losing its benefits. In this case, the remaining days are added as a bonus to the validity period of the new relic.
It's not possible to purchase a relic that is of a lower level than the one currently active. In this situation, you must wait for your relic to expire before purchasing the new relic of a lower level.
Unlock Storage Slots and Unlocker
With the relics, you will now be able to store reward booster packs until a free unlocking slot becomes available. By default, without a relic, you have 2 storage spaces available. This can increase to 8 thanks to the Sapphire Relic.
Additionally, each relic level adds an extra unlocking slot for the relic's validity period, which is 15 days:
- Topaz Relic: 2 slots in total
- Amethyst Relic: 3 slots in total
- Sapphire Relic: 4 slots in total
If you still have a booster unlocking while the relic expires, you will have the option to complete the unlocking process until it opens. Once the booster is claimed, the slot becomes inactive.
The higher your relic level, the higher your chance rate of receiving a reward booster pack in the dungeon increases, reaching 80% for Sapphire, 60% for Amethyst, and 40% for Topaz, compared to a 20% chance of dropping a booster pack without a relic. The rate remains at 100% in case of victory or draw in Normal and Ranked mode matches
Automatic Unlocking and Opening
With a relic, forget about the alerts to unlock and open your booster packs! Everything now occurs automatically. You will find your booster packs directly in your inventory in either Flex or Static version, depending on your relic.
Static Cards vs. Flex Cards
Reward Booster Packs
By default, daily, weekly, and victory reward booster packs contain Static cards. With a relic, the booster packs contain the same cards but in a Flex version, with variable rarity levels based on the relic:
- Topaz Relic provides Common Flex cards; others remain Static.
- Amethyst Relic provides Flex cards up to Rare; others remain Static.
- Sapphire Relic provides Flex cards up to Mythic.
- The cards available in reward booster packs are identical to the existing and ongoing Mythic Series. For further information, here is the complete Serie's timetable.
- Flex cards are the only one that can be transformed into Eternal cards.
- The content (Static cards vs. Flex) of daily, weekly, and victory reward booster packs is defined at the time of acquisition, not upon opening.
- The content (Static cards vs. Flex) of victory reward booster packs is defined when placed in the unlocking slot, not upon claiming or opening.
- In the case of a booster pack received via message in the Messaging system, its content is defined at the time of sending the message, not upon retrieval or opening.
- It is not possible to mint daily, weekly, and victory reward booster packs.
Leaderboard Rewards (Ranked Arena mode)
Depending on your position in the leaderboard, you will earn Flex cards if you have a relic. The relic must be active at the time of reward distribution, which occurs on Wednesday at 8:00 am UTC. Otherwise, the cards will be sent to you in Static format.
All information regarding the ladder rework is described in the second part of the article, in the Ladder Rework section.
By default, when you complete dungeons or recurring missions (daily and weekly), you receive Static reward shards. With any relic, these shards become Flex and allow you to obtain Flex cards of all standard rarities of rank 1. Yes, you read that correctly! This means you can obtain Mythic cards through this method as early as the Topaz Relic!
In Adventure mode, specifically in Dungeons (excluding weekly dungeons), having a relic grants you a bonus in attack points. For each capture, you deal more damage than in a duel without a relic:
- With a Topaz Relic, you receive an attack bonus of +10 points.
- With an Amethyst Relic, you receive an attack bonus of +15 points.
- With a Sapphire Relic, you receive an attack bonus of +20 points.
In Adventure, in Dungeon mode (excluding weekly dungeons), it is now possible to automatically program the successive opening of several dungeons, as is working in weekly dungeons.
You can program as many dungeons as possible depending on your energy stock. If desired, you can program more dungeons than your energy allows. You will then be charged in Pranah for purchasing the energy needed to open additional dungeons.
Pranah is only debited at the launch of the dungeon and not at the launch of the programmed series.
Still in Adventure, in Dungeons mode (excluding weekly dungeons), with the Amethyst and Sapphire relics you have the Auto option, for an AI to play the duels for you. She plays the move that will earn her the most points.
Auto mode can be activated and deactivated at will during a duel. At the end of the duel, the settings are saved to be applied to the next duel.
Your Cross The Ages application must remain open for Auto Battle mode works.
In Adventure mode, specifically in the Dungeon mode (excluding weekly dungeons), it's possible to play in accelerated mode:
- Animations and card flips are twice as fast.
- IA takes its turn twice as quickly.
- Field animations are accelerated.
- Videos are disabled.
If you have obtained a reward booster pack, it will contain bonus Trisel upon opening based on your relic.
- 11 Trisel with the Topaz Relic
- 33 Trisel with the Amethyst Relic
- 77 Trisel with the Sapphire Relic
Daily/Weekly Dungeons and Missions
Default Trisel can be earned after each duel in the Ranked and Normal modes of the Arena.
You earn shards by completing daily and weekly missions in Adventure or Arena modes. In the case where you have an active relic, you can also earn bonus Trisel.
The rarer your active relic is, the higher your bonus are. The conversion rate is linked to the number of shards earned from these activities.
Thus, with the Topaz Relic, you receive 1 Trisel per Shard earned; with the Amethyst Relic, you receive 3 Trisel per Shard earned, and finally, with the Sapphire Relic, you receive 7 Trisel per Shard earned.
Note that you must achieve a 2-star rating in the dungeon to trigger this bonus.
You are aware that it is possible to purchase Energy with Pranah: 10 Pranah for 10 Energy. By default, every 200 energies, the cost in Pranah doubles (reset daily). If you have a relic, this threshold changes:
- With an Amethyst Relic, the cost in Pranah doubles at 300 energies.
- With a Sapphire Relic, the cost in Pranah doubles at 400 energies.
Discount in Shop
Starting on December 13th, a new discount system will be introduced for all Series (Mythic and Permanent). The Sapphire Relic provides you with an additional discount.
Moreover, the Amethyst and Sapphire Relics will offer the Event Insignia at a reduced price.
Rework of Ladder
For two long months, the doors of the Appologium were closed for renovations! Indeed, with the introduction of PvE, your feedback, and the new economy, it was time to review the ranking and reward system!
The new ranking system
The ranking tiers are as follows:
Bronze / Silver / Gold / Platinum / Diamond / Gladiator / Champion
Therefore, a player's rank goes from Bronze to Diamond. To reach the Gladiator rank, one must rank among the top 110 players in Diamond, while to achieve the Champion rank, they must be among the top 10 Diamond players.
Only the top 110 players are aware of their position. For Diamond and lower ranks, the position is not specified.
Instead of displaying the rating, the system shows the point difference. For example, if I am Gold with 0 points, as soon as I reach 350 points, I become Platinum with 0 points. To move from one rank to another, you need to accumulate 350 points within the current tier.
The Diamond rank has no upper limit, so I could be Diamond with 1,000 points. Technically, players ranked as Champions and Gladiators are considered Diamond players. The difference lies in the fact that the top 10 Diamonds are classified as Champions, while the following 100 are classified as Gladiators.
The number of games per week to validate rewards
Unlike other ERA, there is no longer any demotion, but a validation of rewards. If you do not play the required number of weekly games, you will not receive rewards for that week.
Therefore, every week, you will have to play a certain number of games to be eligible to receive your rewards.
- Champion / Gladiator / Diamond: 30 games/week
- Platinum: 15 games/week
- Gold: 7 games/week
- Silver: 5 games/week
- Bronze: 3 games/week
We have revised the reward distribution system to make it more homogeneous.
Now, you will receive four different types of rewards for ranking:
- Exclusive Card Shards, which for this Mantris season will be shards for the Mythic card Ordinator that you can claim in March.
- Exclusive Card Shards, which for this Mantris season will be shards for the Ultra Rare card Nyope that you can claim in March.
- Reward packs containing random cards from Common to Mythic
Except for Trisel, rewards in the ladder can be Static or Flex based on the relic you own (see the relic table in the article).
Rewards vary depending on the weeks during the ERA.
An ERA lasts for 7 weeks, as follows:
- Normal Weeks: Weeks 1, 2, 4, and 6.
- Super Weeks: Weeks 3 and 5.
- Final Week: Week 7.
For a 7-week ERA, the total rewards per rank if you maintain them are:
- 26 Ordinator Exclusive Card Shards
- 52 Nyope Exclusive Card Shards
- 96 x 10-card booster packs
- 24k Trisels
- 19 Ordinator Exclusive Card Shards
- 38 Nyope Exclusive Card Shards
- 84 x 10-card booster packs
- 21k Trisels
- 12 Ordinator Exclusive Card Shards
- 24 Nyope Exclusive Card Shards
- 72 x 10-card booster packs
- 18k Trisels
- 8 Ordinator Exclusive Card Shards
- 16 Nyope Exclusive Card Shards
- 60 x 10-card booster packs
- 12k Trisels
- 6 Ordinator Exclusive Card Shards
- 12 Nyope Exclusive Card Shards
- 48 x 10-card booster packs
- 9k Trisels
- 5 Ordinator Exclusive Card Shards
- 10 Nyope Exclusive Card Shards
- 36 x 10-card booster packs
- 6k Trisels
- 4 Ordinator Exclusive Card Shards
- 8 Nyope Exclusive Card Shards
- 24 x 10-card booster packs
- 3k Trisels
You will find the detailed breakdown per week and per type of week below.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the opening of crafting for Mantris cards along with the new interface. The crafting for Mantris starts on November 30th at 2.00 pm UTC.
Here's another very exciting announcement to share. Starting on November 30th at 2.00 pm UTC, you can finally exchange your Mantris shards for the Tanker, Lancer, and Knight cards, new Special Rare (SR) Mantris cards.
Remember that you need:
- 30 shards for 5 standard rank 1 Tanker cards
- 75 shards for 5 standard rank 1 Lancer cards
- 150 shards for 5 standard rank 1 Knight cards
- 30 S-grade foil alternative shards for one of the three S-grade foil alternatives of Tanker, Lancer, or Knight.
Fusion will also be available on November 30th at 2.00 pm UTC.
For more information, here is the full article.
We have decided to advance the setup system for the initial editions of numbering to ensure fair play among all players.
Thus, all cards crafted between the opening on November 30th at 2.00 pm UTC and December 4th at 2.00 pm UTC will temporarily have no numbering (displayed as 0). They will have their final numbering starting from this date of December 4th.
This numbering will be randomly assigned among all minted cards during this period.
All cards crafted after this date will be assigned chronologically as they are minted.
Note that we will now use this system for new card releases.
Relics and Mint Pass
Although there is this new relic system, we want to allow the minting of assets from pure PvP to Mint Pass holders by receiving certain rewards in Flex.
All Mint Passes: Shard cards are Flex
Red Mint Pass: Common cards are Flex
Green Mint Pass: Common + Uncommon cards are Flex
Blue and above: Common + Uncommon + Rare cards as Flex
This only applies to ranking rewards.
We are currently working on updating the new SR system as well as merging accounts; this impacts this change and therefore will arrive later. For now, the only way is to have an appropriate relic.
We invite you to our year-end event Heroes’ Legacy to follow all the announcements we will make there.
We will talk, among other things, about the land system, gameplay modifications on the TCG coming in 2024, as well as a system that allows obtaining cards up to Mythic rarity from any other rarity/progression.
And of course, many more surprises!